Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Almost had them...

Cowards.

I arrived at their ship just as the hippie crew did. I must admit, I made a very awesome entrance. They didn't seem to notice, though. Jedi just don't appreciate the beauty of an evil entance, you know?

Well, apparently, they had decided to keep sissy-boy. Qui-Gon Jinn(at least, I think that was his name) was going to train him to be a Jedi. He got to the kid first. I made a mental note to take him with me after I had finished slaughtering his friends.

Unfortunately, as soon as I arrived, Qui-Gon sent his mini-Jedi and the kid back to the ship to prepare to leave. No biggie, I though. I''d behead this guy, and then go "join" the rest of them. It wasn't quite as easy as I thought.

Once I activated my newly-adjusted lightsaber, we fought. I clearly had the upper hand, seeing as I had rock opera music blaring from my twin-sided lightsaber. Those nerds actually did a good job at it. Not that I'm complimenting them or anything. I'm a Sith. Sith don't compliment people.

So anyways, the hippie was pretty skillful, for an old guy. I admit I had some difficulty keeping my footing as we battled--of course, that's because I wasn't quite used to my lightsaber, having to sides. I managed to adjust alright, though. I could have sworn he tried to trip me. A bit low for a Jedi, if you ask me.

Well, after we had been slicing as each other for a few minutes, the hippie ship began to take off, so my foe ran to jump aboard. I should have known he wouldn't have stayed for long. Coward. They flew off with their tails tucked between their legs, clearly shaken by my mad skills.

Oh well. They must have been surprised, though. I'll bet they weren't expecting a Sith to be so handsome. I know their queen gave me an eye. I'll be sure to make some time for here the next time Sids has me attack.

So now I have to go back to The Infiltrator. I don't think Sids will be too happy about my new pets, so I may have to bake them or something. I'll figure that out when I get back.

I hope I get to kill something on my next assignment.

13 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yeah, I gave you the eye... the EVIL EYE. But I was quite impressed with that light saber. Way cool.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

You 'may' get to kill something on you next assignment...assuming you survive the punishment for botching this one.

*evil cackle*

5:07 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Bested by an old guy? Thought you were a really bad sith. You sound like a wimp to me.

7:46 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I think your vespa scooter stunned them!

10:44 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I mean speeder.

10:44 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow 'mini-jedi'.........

1:01 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Hey, Mr. Maul, your Aayla link is busted.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Shuh, the queen has much better taste, yo.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were killed on episode one but in battlefront2 the clones know you,hmm puzzler aint it?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Michelle Chen said...

wooo epic :D please write more XP

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home