Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Waste of Blonde Hair

When I was told I would be Darth Sidious's apprentice, I didn't imagine myself to be sitting around observing some kid. Nope. I had more of a mental image of me relieving countless pathetic beings of their head. Not to mention a bunch of ladies admiring my crazy awesome dark side skills--if not by their own free will, I'd force them to. Unfortunately, I'm not quite there yet. I'm still scrubbing Sidious's private port-a-poo.

Anyways, as I was browsing through the kid's stuff while he was off being a slave, I found a poster for a production that apparently, he starred in.



















What a waste of blonde hair. I don't know why Sids is trashing my time on this sissy boy.

Luckily for me, Sids has called me back to his Sith Infiltrator to report on the kid's doings so he could analyze what a powerful ally the brat could be. Psh. A poweful ally? A sissy-boy-nine-year-old? Honestly, I could just pee myself laughing at a proposition like that.

I hope my next mission is more worthwhile than this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Luke Skywalker said...

I hear the kid's a total geek. What a loser!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke he is your father

7:12 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

uh that Jake Lloyd?

2:09 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

And shut up anoymous

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home